Tuesday 26 July 2011

STUPID PENDRIVE !!

As usual, put down my bag and washed my face after coming back from factory school~ Sitting down and started doing my Creative Thinking with a cheerful mood~ ^^v...Have been working since 2.30pm to 7pm and finally it was done...By the time, I saved it and suddenly sth popped out before I removed my pendrive...I had a bad feeling...=.=... DAMN IT!!! What I have done was corrupted!! SIPEH TU9LAN !! I wanna KISIAO edi !! Kanasai...I removed the corrupted files and formatted the dumb pendrive...Diu...Redo again...Was kept pressing save button once I finished a paragraph...( Kiasi  edi )

...~Misfortunes never come alone~...

PS : To my dearest pendrive~ MAKE SURE U FUNCTION WELL NEXT TIME !! OTHERWISE I    DEFINITELY BREAK U AND TOSS U TO LONGKANG I TELL U!!

1 comment: