Monday 22 August 2011

Tiring Week...

Finally, week 13 has came...Its gonna be a tiring week...2 presentations on hold...

Feeling so tired since i had a sleepless night and played for sports carnival yesterday ...

Woke up at 11am, rushed to places and grabbed materials which costs me RM20 plus...Damn expensive...

Gotta start doing my cube and its quite complicated beyond my expectation..


Materials that i have bought...


My favourite beers...


P/S : Hopefully, wish i can get thru this tiring week...Miss my family badly...

1 comment:

  1. Hey do try to simplify your cube la if you think its too complicated to handle. It does not have to be so complicated. Just suggestions. So, if you feel that you want to modify it/ make it more simple, by all means go ahead. Do post up progress/ drafts and sketches of how you want your cube to look like so i can keep you in check.

    Ms Ruth

    ReplyDelete